THE BEST TEAM IS HERE IN YOUR CITY
If you are looking for a company that provides a reliable, affordable and streamlined service then you have arrived in the right place. At head office we have 24 hour a day seven day a week 1300 contact number so you can always contact us. Cleaning Wizard Australia works on commercial sites, servicing a variety of clients from supermarkets to schools, businesses and government buildings. Our cleaners are online inducted, onsite trained and have the CWA safety culture at the forefront of their mind when working on site. Are Operations Team monitor our cleaners on site work, liaising with clients to provide and receive feedback. This team conducts regular site audits, in real time for health, safety and environment inspections and quality of cleaning.
Training for all staff is completed through the Rapid Online Portal and we work within the Vtiger CRM to provide minute to minute reporting. SLAs are time tracked so onsite challenges are immediately rectified
In line with safety, we focus on community and sustainability. We choose products with a minimum environmental impact and provide services, managed and supervised in the hours that suit our client’s needs. We work with all level and size of client, who are like minded, needing our support with operational tasks to keep their focus, on growing their business. Client satisfaction is how we sustain our long term clients and have built our professional relationships, Australia wide for over 35 years!Request for a Quote
We are proud to offer high quality services, specifically tailored to our client’s needs. These are just some of our valued and satisfied customers. We focus on offering the right services to each organisation to meet their specific cleaning and facilities management requirements.
At Cleaning Wizard Australia, we pride ourselves on client satisfaction.
We constantly achieve this by maintaining high standard of staff and subcontractor monitoring through training and management systems which include:
- Proof of identity – All staff and cleaners provide CWA with a current Australia Police Check/ Drivers Licence and Passport Photo.
- Online Induction – All staff, cleaners and subcontractors complete and online induction. The induction includes information about our companies policies, procedures and reporting. We have detailed work instructions for cleaning included in this induction and all cleaners are tested on these.
- instructions to verify their training. All inducted people earn a certificate for the completion of their induction, if they successfully pass the course.
- Staff Identification – All staff cleaners and supervisors are identified with a Staff ID badge. These are issued and regularly updated by CWA so all CWA workers are easily identified when on site.
- Uniforms – All CWA workers wear a uniform when on site. This uniform includes appropriate Cleaning Wizard attire including PPE that adheres to Australian Standards.
- On the Job Training – CWA staff cleaners must undertake two separate training sessions. The cleaners are visually assessed by experienced cleaning operations trainers and are tested on all elements of expected cleaning tasks, within these sessions. If the cleaners need re-training, they must completed this training again, before working on any site. We have a strict training and induction procedure for all cleaners as we expect the best from our employees and for our company and especially for our clients.
- Operations Staff Supervision – all our cleaners are teamed with an Operations representative who monitors and inspects their sites. We are in constant consultation with our staff, providing feedback from our clients, on their service. We also welcome feedback from our cleaners who are constantly maintaining our high level of service, out on site. This consultation between operations and staff assists our company with implementing changes and initiatives. Improvements to our services and client satisfaction are paramount with our companies success.